To Our Valued Guests...
InterMountain Management was formed through hard work, appreciation for the details, and an always-optimistic vision of the future. In recent weeks, both our company and our industry have been tested by the devastating events related to the COVID-19 crisis. Although these events have shaken us, we remember that InterMountain has always grown stronger through adversity. Somewhat dramatically, and in a manner we would not have chosen, this crisis allows us the opportunity to bring new value to our owners, as well as a renewed level of confidence to our guests.
Here are some specific changes we are making across our portfolio to ensure our guests and associates are healthy and safe:
- InterMountain Management has implemented dozens of new processes and procedures for enhanced cleaning of both our public areas and guestrooms. Through hourly disinfecting of high-touch surfaces, increased focus on high-risk areas, and implementation of cutting-edge cleaning technologies, we are doing everything we can to keep our guests safe during their visit.
- Guestroom housekeeping services are being adjusted to minimize person-to-person interaction, maintain appropriate social distancing, and allow for enhanced cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection.
- Our associates will be required to wear face masks at all times at the hotel and will practice social distancing. We will additionally be taking our associates' temperature each day, ensuring they are healthy and safe to work.
- We have implemented enhanced guidelines throughout our hotels, including social distancing reminders and public-area capacity restrictions.
- At many of our hotels we are modifying our food and beverage operations, opting for grab-and-go offerings rather than serve-yourself buffets.
- Public area amenities (pools/spas, fitness rooms, laundry facilities, etc.) will have capacity restrictions when occupancy warrants, and remain closed when it does not. These facilities will also undergo a strict and ongoing cleaning and disinfection protocol.
- A detailed, company-wide Sales, Revenue Management and Digital Marketing plan is being implemented to address the different phases to ramp-up as state and local governments open travel to our markets. More specifically, this phased approach aims to address the proactive sales organization, group customer needs and our plan to win market share as guests return to normal levels of business and leisure travel.
Our team is working diligently to ensure that our hotels continue to provide essential services in this challenging environment. While social distancing guidelines dictate what amenities our hotels may offer, we are doing everything we can to ensure our guests experience the same warm, friendly, and helpful service they've come to expect from InterMountain.
InterMountain Management (info@IMMHotels.com)